design: impulsant
Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Design your own shirt

My first idea! A lot is coming later on! One of my ideas is to develop a website where people can design there own t-shirts, longsleeves, no-sleeves or sport shorts. To develop a special tool in the website where customers can choose colours, types, sizes, prints and the number of colours. We can give the customer full freedom of what they want to wear. There are already a couple of webpages but I have developed a special marketingstrategy something nobody uses at the moment. If you are interested please contact me...

3 Comments:

  • I'm interested in the marketingstrategy, but where can I contact you?

    By Blogger droombos, at 12:13 am  

  • Jerry, Lots of sites offer to design your own: see this one http://www.shirtshop.nl/xcart/customer/home.php for instance and look at the Designer module on your right.
    If you have an idea or opinion to share please post it, otherwise don't.

    By Blogger Jan Karel, at 6:27 am  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Jan Karel, at 6:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home